Friday, September 24, 2010

The One I'm Watching: Taipei City District 2


Thanks to Frozen Garlic for preparing such great information.  Note that there are two extra seats in this election.  That means, even if the incumbents get reelected the possibility is open for a non-mainstream party to get representation.  For my part I'm surprised to see the New Party and People First Party running candidates though I'm told the PFP candidate is a lawyer well respected in the district. (Ps: Can we change the romanisation please? - I know one candidate who really doesn't want their name spelt like that). Note: 'I' means incumbent.

Taipei CityDist #2NeihuSeats:9
2006 CCVote shareSeats
Total7
KMT56.44
DPP26.72
NP
PFP10.01
TSU2.3
IND4.7

namenamepartyNotes
李彦秀Li YanxiuKMTI
陳義洲Chen YizhouKMTI
吳世正Wu ShizhengKMTI
闕枚莎Que MeishaKMTI
侯衍泰Hou YantaiKMT
黃珊珊Huang ShanshanPFPI
李亦杜Li YiduNP
江志銘Jiang ZhimingDPPA-bian faction
王孝維Wang XiaoweiDPPI, Hsieh faction
高嘉瑜Gao JiayuDPP
李建昌Li JianchangDPPI, New Tide
李盈萱Li YingxuanGR
劉珮如Liu PeiruIND
洪連佐Hong LianzuoIND
許德興Xu DexingIND