Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Palin Thinks She Could Beat Obama In 2012


Sarah Palin has told ABC News that she "believes" she could beat President Obama should she seek the Presidency in 2012:
Asked Walters: "If you ran for president, could you beat Barack Obama?"

"I believe so," Palin said. 
I must say that I still don't see Mrs. Palin as a viable candidate in 2012 for various reasons, foremost of which is the fact that she quit her job as Governor of Alaska to be a TV analyst.  Regardless of that fact, Mrs. Palin continues to stoke the fire:
In a profile to be published in the upcoming New York Times Magazine, Palin told reporter Robert Draper "I am," when asked if she was weighing a 2012 run. "I'm engaged in the internal deliberations candidly, and having that discussion with my family, because my family is the most important consideration here."

Palin said her decision would involve "evaluating whether she could bring unique qualities to the table," admitting the biggest challenge would be proving her record.

LINK