Thursday, March 25, 2010

How to NOT Make Friends And NOT Influence People

This was posted on the Asia-Pacific Greens Network Conference website forum by the Secretary-General of the Chinese Green Party. It was addressed to the Conference Secretary and concerns the Secretary-General's request for confirmation of the receipt of his attendance fee. I think it speaks for itself:

Posted Wed, 2010-03-24 19:23 by lvxiaoguang
Attention: Friend,

how are you today,i know your name YINGXUAN LI from the site http://www.apgn.ORG , you are the Contact or Diplomat of Green Party Taiwan.
i,Secretary-General of CGP Mr xiaoguang lv ,had paid for the conference expenses of apgn2010 in March 12 ,and i will be expecting you call.But so far not received any of your call back.
Listen Mr. YINGXUAN LI , You insulted my Personality as Secretary General of CGP. I hate people that have no respect to CGP. After all I have advice you to treat one Diplomat with 100% respects.i have ready your mail and i want to let u know that i will be meeting you in taiwang by the agpn2010 holding.As CGP Secretary General. I need your full update about your dealing with the Diplomatic agent.i personally advice you to follow every of my Words now and do as I have Instructed you. you as the Beneficiary of the Green Party Taiwan,please you acknowledge my payment immediately

regards
Secretary-General of CHINA GREEN PARTY