Sunday, October 26, 2008

Guess who was the highes paid indiv. in McCain's campaign this month?

Obama has moved into a 7 to 8 point lead over McCain as of today, according to the Gallup tracking poll. Palin said tonight that he shouldn't be celebrating just yet. But in my opinion, I'd be slightly head-strong right now too.

I don't know if It's just me, but I feel as if there is less hype over the election this week as there has been in the previous weeks. I don't notice the lawn signs quite as much anymore and I only see campaigning on bumper stickers. But I think people forget bumper stickers because I seriously still see Bill Cliton stickers on the rear windsheild of cars. This might be partially because people know who they are voting for and have given up on trying to convince people to change their opinion. Come on people! Let's still campaign! We have 9 more days til election. As cliche as this sounds, every vote counts! Previously, it has been a competition in my neighbors' yards to see who could have more McCain/Palin or Obama/Biden signs. It's as if the election has happened already and people are done expressing their political opinions. This is our president we are fighting over. Don't give up yet!

Anything can happen this next week. I am so looking forward to the election.

So I was reading the NY TIMES the other day and I stumbled across something that made me laugh for quite a while. Guess who was the highest paid individual in John McCain's presidential campaign the month of October? Can you guess it?
.... Amy Strozzi. You're telling me you don't know who that is?!? I'll give you a hint. It's Palin's travelling makeup artist. Wow... what good ways of spending money!