Tuesday, October 28, 2008

In response. . .

In response to the statement below me, I think I may have the answer, although it might not be what I or the person below me wants to hear or come to terms with: McCain may NOT be the best candidate. Although Obama, in the times that I have watched him in action on television, does come across to me as seeming more capable and more presidential than his competitor, there has always been a part of me that is hoping that McCain will suddenly turn on, and shoot Obama out of the water. This is my hope for a variety of reasons, the first and foremost being the difference of opinion between Obama and McCain on taxation. However, even though that is the point that to me, will affect my family and I the most personally, there are other issues affecting me both directly and indirectly that I am in agreeance with Obama. Bottom line? If everyone is still searching for a reason to vote for McCain. . . .they probably shouldn't.