Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What Are They Trying To Hide?

While watching and reading the news tonight, I became more and more curious about the videotape the LA Times is refusing to release. The tape is of Senator Obama giving a toast at a dinner party honoring Rashid Khalidi, "an internationally known scholar, critic of Israel and advocate for Palestinian rights," according to the LA Times. In his toast, per the Times article, Obama praises and advocates the works of Khalidi. This completely contradicts the pro-Israel stance he now holds. The refusal to release this tape seems to be another example of liberal news media bias. The LA Times not showing the tape actually ends up having a greater negative impact on myself as a voter. It makes me wonder what the newspaper is trying to hide about Obama, and makes me once again question who he is a person, and if he is someone I would be proud to have leading my country.